Glove Fitting is important so that the skin protrudes from the small holes in the finger tips. Therefore the video shows how to insure the tight fit. The glove may be difficult to pull on. After it is on, attention is given to pulling your fingers up into the glove as show on the video. This tight fit insures maximal performance.
- Glove fitting is a challenge when done remotely by Internet
- Glove fitting is critical to the function of the Real Feel Glove. They are designed to fit tighter so that the skin on the tips of you fingers protrudes from the glove.
|XS||2.5″ – 2.75″||–|
|SM||2.75″ – 3.0″||2.0″ – 2.5″|
|MD||3.0″ – 3.5″||2.5″ – 3.0″|
|LG||3.5″ – 4.0″||3″ – 3.5″|
|XL||4.0″ – 4.5″||–|
|2XL||4.5″ – 5.0″||–|
- Glove fitting details are important in that we have a NO RETURN POLICY.
- If you get a mis fit, then give them to a friend.
- Reorder with 50% price reduction.
- If you misfit the 2nd time then you have to go back and start over without a discount.
- We have done all possible with the following charts to enhance the proper fit for you.